Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Midlist Writer blog, where he talks about writing, adventure travel, caving, and everything else he gets up to. He also reproduces all the posts from Civil War Horror, so drop on by!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Civil War Missouri: a great setting for a novel

For my next stop on my virtual book tour I'm over at historical fiction author Minnette Meador's blog writing on the subject of why Civil War Missouri is a great setting for a novel. Hop on over and check it out!

Minnette and I go way back. I can't actually recall when exactly I met her online. We've been chatting for years. I've been watching her list of historical novels grow and grow. Strange to say, I got onto Twitter today to retweet some of her posts and found I wasn't actually following her! We chat on Facebook and via email and for some reason I always assumed I was following her on Twitter too. All this social networking is frying my brain. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Feel free! No anonymous comments allowed, though. Too many spammers and haters on the Internet.