Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Midlist Writer blog, where he talks about writing, adventure travel, caving, and everything else he gets up to. He also reproduces all the posts from Civil War Horror, so drop on by!

Monday, May 28, 2012

The print edition of my Civil War novel now 25% off!

The print edition of A Fine Likeness, my Civil War novel, has now been reduced from $12.99 to $9.35. This is your chance to grab this exciting and meticulously researched historical novel at a significant discount!

If the recession is pinching your home especially hard, read it for free by asking your library to carry it. Just give them the title, author, and ISBN, provided in the link above.

And if you've already read my novel, thank you! Please help out  a struggling writer by reviewing it on Amazon, Goodreads, or wherever else you feel like. Constructive criticism, whether in the review or via email, is always appreciated. I had one reader, a complete stranger, even send me a list of typos in the electronic edition that I corrected before A Fine Likeness went to press. Now that's the kind of reader I love!

4 comments:

  1. I have the ebook version and have enjoyed the first few chaplters, and look forward to getting back to it when I finish Hilary Mantel's Bringing Up The Bodies. Once I do read your book, I'll mention it on my blog.
    Cheers,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Feel free! No anonymous comments allowed, though. Too many spammers and haters on the Internet.